Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

So recently I've began to think about my future again. I honestly know what I love and want to do, but I'm the type of person who likes to keep things safe. I hate that about myself and worry way too much when I think things may not go so smoothly. I began studying to become a nurse anesthetist because it just seemed natural to  me. My whole family is in the medical field and I know more about medicine than any other profession. It was easy for me. One night deep in thought I began to put things together and found out what I truly wanted to do and become, an astronomer. That was a year ago and I'm still studying nursing due to the instability in the space science field. I thought I could just continue with nursing and graduate with a bachelors degree in a little over two more years. I would just go back and study what I love when I know I have a stable career to fall back on. I'm not too sure I'll go back and study though. I just don't want to regret it later on in life.

Honestly I don't know what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment