Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Person Who Inspired Me

So starting this blog off with the subject of the blogger Wendy Cheng AKA Xiaxue who pretty much inspired me to start this up. She's brutally honest but in a hilarious way. When I first started watching her I thought she was going to be another one of the overly vain and snotty people due to her appearance. The vain part was correct (but who wouldn't be with her looks!) but she is completely down to earth. She has that "I could give a shit" attitude, yet you wouldn't expect it by her cutesy appearance. 


She basically changed my perspective of many things like plastic surgery (the first video I found of hers was of just that). She turns the concept of plastic surgery from people who are trying to look perfect to people who just want to be a little happier with their appearance. Just like how make up enhances features so does plastic surgery. Though I don't know if I'll ever go under the knife myself I have thought about it a little bit more for in the future.


A lot of my posts will have a lot in common with her blog style. Like things to do with hair and fashion because that is what I am truly interested in. Some will be about life and my pets but you'll just have to wait and see all that now want you! 


Link to her blog:
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment