I bought this palette in January and I go to it whenever I'm in the mood for exaggerated shimmer or a metallic finish. Every eye shadow is soft and extremely pigmented. The staying power is also pretty good. It does wear off slightly, but that's after about 5-6 hours of wear. The palette itself is packaged and designed really cute. The big mirror is just a bonus.
Top row (left to right)
- This first eye shadow is white gold highlight color.
- The second color in this row is a metallic yellow gold, just gold. Like "BAM" gold. I have never found an eye shadow so amazing.
- And the last color in this row is a reddish brown with a green duo chrome to it. A dupe for this would be club eye shadow by MAC.
- This is a silver. Just like the gold it comes off with a almost metal like shine.
- This next color is a sapphire metallic blue. It is a deep shimmery blue.
- And finally the color is a black with silver glitter. Unlike most black shimmery eye shadows the shimmer actually shows up on the eye.
The overall palette it amazing, all the colors are extremely pigmented and soft. It is definitely worth the money.