Thursday, March 8, 2012

Review: MAC mineral charged water gel moisturizer

So I've been using this moisturizer for a little over a month now and have only good things to skin about it. It has even out my skin I no longer have dry patches and there are no white heads in site. After putting this in my daily face routine has cleared up and become brighter. It's light weight on the skin and just absorbs into the skin so well. The product itself is flawless for my skin type (combination). And you only need about a pea sized amount. but there are some downfalls, it comes in a tub form so its not very sanitary. It's a bit pricey if your a college student like me. $40 for a moisturizer is a little much, but I love it enough to buy it again, so that's saying a lot considering. So overall if your are suffering from dry patches and if heavier moisturizers clog your pores, I'd recommend this highly. Go to  mac counter and ask about this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment