Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gel Moisturizers: Intro

So I'm thinking about doing a series of reviews on different gel moisturizers. they would be about a month to two months apart just to give time to analyse. So basically my skin, as of now, reacts horribly to anything that is heavier than a gel, but my skin can still get extremely tight and dry. Moisturizer is a must for me, it's just trying to find one that doesn't break me out completely thats the problem. Right now I'm using MAC charged water mineral gel moisturizer, but it's a bit pricey for my budget. I'll do a list of some of the moisturizers I'm planning on reviewing soon. Sorry if this blog makes no sense whatsoever, it's 5:30 in the morning and I'm sick, but I've been sitting here researching moisturizers for the past half hour. Just thought I'd write about this and let people know, even though I'm pretty sure no one really reads these. But if you are reading this and you have the same problem. Let me know about moisturizers you've been looking at and tell me. I might do a review of them. =]
Thanks and hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment